Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Warrens DJ Service in Lake Elsinore-951-813-8994

If you are looking for DJ's in Lake Elsinore, Ca be sure to pick up your phone and call 951-813-8994. Warrens DJ Service is an affordable DJ service that is sure to make your event a masterpiece. With over 25 years as a Disc Jockey, DJ Chris Warren is sure to bring his best to your event. as a public speaker, and extensive knowledge of the common music genres, DJ Chris is sure to keep your crowed engaged and dancing to all of the profanity free favorites. Call Warrens DJ Service today by dialing 951-813-8994.

No comments:

Post a Comment