Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Monday, June 10, 2013

You can call us Warrens Wedding DJ's in Temecula-Ca 951-813-8994

Look at how much fun you will have at your wedding in Temecula, Ca if you hire Warrens DJ service. Call us today at 951-813-8994, and book the best affordable DJ Service in Temecula. You wont be disappointed, just read our reviews on Gig Salad, Yelp ( even though some are filtered) and Thumbtack.com. Call Warrens DJ Service today, and ask for a quote. 



No comments:

Post a Comment